- Riverside, CA 92506
- Job Type
Classification: Non-Exempt; Part-time (20-29 hours/week)
Reports to: CEO/Founder
Date: February 26, 2018
Rebirth Homes exists to share the love of Christ with survivors of human trafficking.
Send resume, cover letter and personal testimony of faith.
The Executive Assistant to the CEO at Rebirth Homes is a high profile position that requires a high level of professionalism, organization, and confidentiality. Working for this amazing non-profit will give you the ability to work with meaning and purpose! Unlike the majority of the population, you may love going into work every day! If this sounds great to you, we would love to hear from you!
The Executive Assistant provides direct support to the CEO as well as assist as a liaison to our Board of Directors. This position will be responsible for supporting and leading projects, leading teams of volunteers, executing public and private events, as well as a wide variety of clerical and organizational activities, including office management responsibilities.
What you will do:
- Lead teams of volunteers to support Administration of the ministry
- Assist with bookkeeping
- Provide executive and administrative support to the CEO and other leadership roles as needed.
- Manage travel, email, expense reports and calendaring for the CEO.
- Create meetings for the CEO using both Outlook and Zoom.
- Create agendas for meetings.
- Manage scheduling and coordination of rotation of facilitators for meetings as needed.
- Coordinate team building meetings and activities.
- Keep Organizational Chart up-to-date.
- Manage office supply inventory and place orders as needed.
- Conference room coordination, manage calendar invites, signage and general clean up.
- Order lunches for meetings as needed.
- Assist with HR related matters.
- Organize and coordinate all meeting materials and agendas.
- Manage administrative aspects of board meetings, including but not limited to booking hotel accommodations.
- Be present for all board meetings, taking meticulous meeting minutes and notes.
- Ensure all correct Board Member contact info is in CEO contacts.
- Keep schedules updated for conferences.
What you will have:
- 5+ years of prior Executive Assistant experience a MUST.
- Due to the demands of the role, a seasoned, result-driven and proactive thinker is required.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in the weeds yet think big picture and anticipate needs and changes.
- Outstanding writing, presentation, communication and organizational skills.
- Proficient computer skills, esp. Microsoft Office Suite.
- Detail-oriented work ethic with great proof reading and editing abilities.
- Strong ability to maintain accurate, updated records, expense reports, files, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with people at all levels inside and outside of the organization.
- Sound judgment and discretion when handling confidential information.
- Gracefulness and ability to handle tasks and assignments with tact and precision.
- BA/BS preferred.
- Office Management: 5 years
- Executive Support: 5 years
- Volunteer Leadership
- Bachelor's preferred
- Strong administrative and organization skills
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- High-level of initiative
- Proven track record of confidentiality
- Ability to ensure alignment with leadership and organizational direction at all times
Supervisory Responsibility This position leads volunteers and volunteer leaders.
Work Environment This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Travel Some travel is expected for this position.
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Posted 25 days ago