Clinical Manager / Psychologist - Wellington/Lower Hutt
- Job Type
- Salary: $90,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
Our client, has been New Zealand's leading Employee Assistance Programme provider delivering employee support solutions to over 1400 New Zealand businesses, providing services to a wide-range of private and public sector organisations.
We are currently recruiting for a Clinical Manager / Psychologist for full time role based in their Wellington office.
- Clinical support and advice to ALL counselling professionals.
- Undertake Internal Supervision of employed counselling professionals.
- Performance monitoring and line management of employed counselling professionals.
- Quality control and complaint investigation of ALL professionals.
- Review of all clients where any professional has recommended a programme exceeds 6 sessions.
- Undertaking of Fit-for-Work Assessments
- Undertaking PFA onsite as required following event disruption
- Preparation and Delivery of in-house training (incl. clinical best practice, procedures and required reporting) of employed counsellors, eg:- Psychological first Aid – procedures, reporting, etc- On-referrals- Formal Manager Referrals- Conflict Resolution- Fit for Work Assessments- Note taking- Drug & Alcohol Manager Intervention Programmes- Disclosure Forms- Requests for client file notes
- Ensuring that EAP Services policies and processes are known and carried out by all Professionals.
- Ensuring quality and quantity of professionals throughout the Region to meet demand.
- Liaison with Professional Services Administrator.
- Liaison with EAP management.
- Rostered On-Call to respond to Manager Assist calls requiring clinical advice and support
- Collaborative input re preparation and delivery of PD for all employed counsellors.
- A registered Clinical Psychologist, ideally with 5+ years work experience
- The professional will undertake any research as required.
- The Professional will provide any written reports or material in a professional and timely manner.
- The professional will undertake regular supervision as required by their professional membership body.
Remuneration for this role is a base salary of 90-100K (Negotiable on level of experience) + optional overtime.
This is a dual full time role working 3 days per week as Clinical Manager and 2 days per week as a Psychologist.
This role will be based in their Wellington office, however, will require some work between their Lower Hutt office also.
This role is available for an immediate start.
Posted 11 days ago
- Service Technician - Windows & Doors (Relocate to New Zealand)
Johannesburg, Gauteng • Full-time • Salary: R600,000.00 to R700,000.00 /year
- Psychologists - Wellington & Lower Hut
Wellington City, Wellington • Full-time • Salary: $75,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Counsellors - Wellington
Wellington City, Wellington • Full-time • Salary: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Service Technician - Windows & Doors
Auckland • Full-time • Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Psychologists - Christchurch
Christchurch • Full-time • Salary: $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Psychologists - Auckland
Auckland • Full-time • Salary: $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Psychologist - Tauranga
Tauranga, Bay of Plenty • Full-time • Salary: $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Drug & Alcohol Counsellor
Whangarei, Northland • Full-time • Salary: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Psychologist - Whangarei
Whangarei, Northland • Full-time • Salary: $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Psychologist - Palmerston North
Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui • Full-time • Salary: $75,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- Psychologist - Dunedin
Dunedin, Otago • Full-time • Salary: $75,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
Auckland • Full-time • Salary: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Clinical Manager / Psychologist - Auckland
Auckland • Full-time • Salary: $90,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year