- Clarkston, WA 99403
- Job Type
Renaissance Marine Group is the premium boat builder of three boat brands: Duckworth, Weldcraft, and Northwest boats. Our Weldcraft brand will be celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2018. We have a successful history and are getting ready for more growth.
Based in Clarkston, WA, our facility is surrounded by the Snake and Clearwater Rivers, Waha and Blue Mountains. They provide many outdoor activities like fishing, hunting, water and snow skiing, camping, and driving ATVs. In 2009 and 2010 Lewiston-Clarkston was ranked #1 by Farmers Insurance as the “Most secure small town to live in the United States”. Lewiston was also ranked #1 in 2009 by Outdoor Life Magazine in “The Top 200 Towns for Sportsmen”.
The welder must be able to lay out, fit, and weld aluminum components to assemble parts and structure of boat hulls. The perfect candidate will have the skills and abilities to perform the following duties and responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Selects equipment and plans layout, assembly, and welding.
- Lays out, positions, aligns, and fits components together.
- Bolts, clamps, and tack-welds parts to secure in position for welding.
- Sets up equipment and welds parts using MIG or TIG welding equipment.
- Use electric and pneumatic tools such as Skill Saw, Band Saw, Grinders, Sanders, and Reciprocating Saw.
Education and/or Experience
One year certificate from college or technical school; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
4 – 10 hour days
Wages and Benefits
RMG offers a dynamic work environment that values team work and integrity. We provide competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Multiple medical plans with, dental, vision and life insurance
- Company matching 401K plan
- Profit Sharing program
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Employee assistance program
- Paid Holidays
- AFLAC (Optional plans at discounted rates)
- Employee Referral program
We are a fast growing company with a lot of great career opportunities. Apply today, we are holding interviews daily. Applications accepted by clicking the link below, in person, or by fax.
908 Port Dr.
Clarkston, WA 99403
Posted 4 months ago