UI Designer / Programmer - Marine Robotics
- Boston, MA
- Job Type
We are looking for a talented UI Designer to work across desktop applications and web apps(including tablets) on Windows platforms (Win 7 / 10) and capable of producing stunning, usercentric user interfaces. The ideal candidate is a visual designer skilled in information design, able to balance practical needs with creating experiences that are stunning in their elegance and has proven knowledge of C# and WPF. The UI Designer will be a key player in optimizing our product experience. This position is a combination of creative visual design, information architecture and programming.
- Collaborate with Product Manager and Engineers to create a clean and elegant UI while maintaining an intuitive and concise UX. ·
- Design UI mocks, site flows, wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes ·
- Participate actively in discussions, presentations and decisions about UI/UX. ·
- Collaborate with the stakeholders, the users, the build team and other development partners to implement state-of-the-art user experiences
- Windows Operating Systems
- > 3 years experciance and proven knowledge .NET, C# & WPF
- 1-3 years' experience in UI/UX information architecture.
- Experience with Graphic design. A degree a plus.
- Experience with popular UX/UI tools
- C, C++, HTML
- Visual Studio .NET
Posted 5 months ago