Mechanic (Turf Equipment)
- Pineville, NC
- Job Type
We currently have an opening for a Service Technician at our Pineville, NC branch. This is a full-time, front-line technician. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of industry experience , with a high comfort level diagnosing & repairing 2/4 cycle engines. Must have proven background with diesel, electrical and hydraulic repairs.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Repair of customer, pre-owned, and rental equipment. This entails both 4 cycle and 2 cycle small engines
- Perform Quality Control (QC) check on equipment to ensure that all repairs have been performed according to customer’s requests.
- Identify any additional equipment issues while performing primary repair work
- Work efficiently and complete initial work order
- Knowledge of parts look up
- Attend service schools, training initiatives, and maintain all required certifications
- Work with other associates to facilitate a team atmosphere
- Aid in equipment set up and stocking
- Dispose of all old parts and environmental items properly
- Assist in maintaining overall store cleanliness and organization
- Maintain a neat and efficient workspace
Highly competitive compensation package.
Must have your own basic tools.
Posted 7 months ago