- Richmond, VA
- Job Type
Primary Essential Functions
- Unload inbound trucks, inspect for damage and quantity.
- Receive, insure accurate count, and enter into inventory by scanning with RF scanner or entry into PC, including serial number control.
- Locate items in proper locations using RF scan gun.
- Maintain pipe yard, receiving room and electric forklift maintenance.
- Rotation of stock by receipt date.
- Restock fast moving from overstock bins using RF gun
- Check in transfers from other branch locations, receive and locate product
- Daily cycle counts
- Daily Housekeeping
- Pull equipment orders for set-up.
- Print item labels for bin boxes for new items/locations
- Assist shipping department with all orders when necessary.
- Restock boxes and shipping supplies.
- Maintain safe and clean work areas.
- Special Projects as needed.
- Pre-Inventory preparation
- Count year-end inventory
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Experience with the safe operation of a fork lift
- Experience with RF gun operation helpful
- Ability to utilize computer applications
Posted 5 months ago