- Seattle, WA
- Job Type
- Salary: $12.00 /hour
It is a time of great change for cannabis in Washington State and across the country. Founded in early 2011, Solstice helped author the collective garden model that acted as the model for the state. In August, of that same year, Solstice incorporated and became Washington State’s first commercial cannabis production company. Solstice launched into the I-502 recreational market in September of 2015, remaining the only company continuing to supply medical cannabis throughout the end of the medical industry within Washington State.
From inception, our goal has been to present the plant in the most beautiful way possible; to search far and wide for the best varieties; to cultivate them in an environmentally responsible way; to test, breed, and develop varieties in search of different specific applications; to be a positive participant in the communities we operate and provide a new message for cannabis.
As a premier producer and processor of high quality cannabis in the legal I-502 recreational market Solstice continues its commitment to providing a consistent supply of premium cannabis and cannabis related products to the great residents and visitors of Washington State. At Solstice we are focused on executing our mission with a high standard of transparency, safety, compliance, and professionalism within the newly christened the legal cannabis industry.
Solstice is currently seeking dedicated, efficient, and enthusiastic individuals to join the Solstice team. Ideal candidates are committed to joining the legal cannabis industry, excited about working at a startup, and hard workers that take initiative to help Solstice continue to be one of Washington State’s premier producer and processors.
Responsibilities/Requirements of Solstice Team Members:
- Arrive on time, and consistently
- Employ a friendly, professional, and reliable attitude on the job and during any work-related functions
- Trim and package cannabis to Solstice established standards
- Work on the Pre-Roll team, which includes, but is not limited to assisting in weighing and rolling pre-rolls, building pre-roll packs, and packaging finished product
- Perform other duties delegated, including, but not limited to quality checks, assisting in the drying or curing processes, and internal/external harvests
- Maintain and clean-up work areas throughout and at the end of the day
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Monthly company product stipend
Solstice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted 21 days ago