Office Assistant (Volunteer)
- Surrey, BC
- Job Type
Seeking an enthusiastic "volunteer" for our non-profit organization!
We are looking for a part time volunteer(s) that can use their office skills and on occasion work independently to assist in other administrative tasks. An ideal volunteer would be a warm soul who is comfortable in an environment where privacy is a must and children are our main focus.
EXAMPLE OF TASKS:
- Answering the phone when the Office reception is away from the desk
- Data entry
- Filing *We we will be revamping this entire system so experience with filing would be a PLUS!*
- Putting promotional materials together
- Various other tasks around the office :)
- Strong English skills (spoken and written)
- Enjoys working with people
- Able to take directions and work as a team or independently
- Background in basic computer knowledge such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Criminal Records Check
- Our office is open from 8:30 - 4:30 Monday through Friday however currently we are looking to have someone in the office about 1-2 days a week to start.
HOW TO APPLY:
When applying to this posting please follow the directions outlined below.
1) Indicate why you are interested in this position
2) Why you believe you are well suited to volunteer
3) Outline any relevant experience you may have
4) Include a resume ~ Attention to Amanda Schaffner, Volunteer Coordinator
Thank you for your interest. We will do our best to reply to each applicant!
DEADLINE FOR APPLICANTS: September 15th, 2017
----> For more information about us... http://www.sosbc.org/get-involved/volunteering
Posted 12 months ago