Production Manager Residental Painting in orange county
- San Clemente, CA 92673
- Job Type
The hired candidate will coordinate and guide painting jobs from scheduling through completion and serve as the communication facilitator between customers, painters, Forman, estimators and the owner. Ensure all prospective customers are served with the objective of meeting and exceeding their needs, wants and expectations as it relates to their painting projects and creating a customer for life. Ensure clear communication between sales, painters, crew leaders and back to the customer. Develop a close working relationship with the Estimator(s) and the Owner to ensure all expectations set forth are met.
IM Painting Values and Customer Service Promise:
- Quality: Clean, On Time, On Budget
- Respectful: Professional painting services that respect the customers home
- Expertise: Most knowledgeable painting professionals in the industry
- Integrity: Quality promised and delivered
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure assigned project(s) are kept on schedule and within budget while meeting clients’ needs and delivering a quality product.
- Identify potential issues and ensure timely decisions are made.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate painting projects from estimated to completion.
- Ensure that reports are being filed daily, hours are being reported regularly and that job budgets are being met
- Draw up schedules and plans of operation for painting projects in close consultation with homeowners, estimators, painters and other representatives.
- Maintain proper ratios of painting crews to jobs
- Coordinating working around other trades such as: carpenters, stucco repair, etc.
- Guide and supervise Crews and Crew Leaders
- Redirect crews to correct any errors in production
- Assist in maintaining and tracking equipment
- Schedule and expedite change orders as needed.
- Lead safety meetings and document.
- Ensure proper documentation control and record keeping.
- Ensure accuracy in estimates and job costing and facilitate bi-weekly timecard reports.
- Guide project to completion and follow thru on any customer issues.
- Communicate the scheduling preferences and needs of the customer to the Owner by making notes in act and/or scheduling the job through the rolling schedule.
- Diverse expertise in residential painting and cabinet refinishing. Prior experience with coordinating and managing crews, in painting or construction industry a plus.
- Budget control and job cost forecasting experience and skills.
- Experience in ability to read estimates, contracts.
- Knowledge of paint, and cabinet refinishing products as well as hand tools and spray equipment
- Ability to manage, hire and coordinate employees.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, managers, and clients.
- Ability to learn and work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Superb time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented and dependable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent analytical skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in use of a personal computer and software programs such as Excel, Word and Outlook. Knowledge of act software a plus.
- Bi-lingual would be a plus
"IM Painting is an Equal Opportunity Employer”
Interested in joining our team in San Clemente as Production Manager?
Apply directly to IM Painting of San Clemente, CA below. Thank you!
Posted 10 months ago