Assistant Director of Food and Beverage
- Dundee, MI
- Job Type
Focus Hotels is seeking a talented candidate for the position of Assistant Director of Food and Beverage.
We focus on profitable hotel operations with unparalleled customer service. Each of our hotels is individually assessed and operated to provide efficiency across departments.
Our hotels are monitored and operated under strict operational analytics to ensure maximum profitability. Through our comprehensive on-boarding process, we build teams with knowledge, skills and behaviors critical to delivering operational excellence. We support that delivery with the use of comprehensive internal audit inspections and risk-reducing programs.
Reporting to the Director of Food & Beverage, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Assist in the day to day operations of the Food & Beverage Department, ensuring all service standards are followed
- Execute the delivery of all Food & Beverage promotions and new menus; creating a destination of choice for both hotel and external guests
- Assist and guide the Food & Beverage department to achieve their financial and operational targets
- Adhere to the annual budget and administer it in a fiscally responsible manner
- Monitor control of food, beverage, labor and operating expenses throughout the F&B department including Tree House Restaurant, Snack Shack, Birthday's/Events and Cabanas.
- Monitor all guest service standards, constantly seeking ways to improve product and service as well as increase volumes and profitability.
- Select, train and develop team of talented individuals to ensure standards are consistently met.
- Follow and uphold departmental policies, procedures and service standards.
- Follow all safety policies as designed for safe operation of equipment, SDS and Food Handling.
- Acts on behalf of the facility in the capacity of Manager on Duty.
- Other duties as assigned
Posted 30+ days ago