Customer Service Associate
- Boston, MA
- Job Type
- Salary: $15.00 /hour
Spyce, the world's first restaurant featuring a robotic kitchen that cooks complex meals to order. Founded by four MIT graduates in collaboration with Chef Daniel Boulud.
We’re opening this spring at 241 Washington Street in Boston’s Downtown Crossing neighborhood.
Spend more where it counts. This simple idea is the bedrock of our company
Everywhere we can we look to increase efficiency and re-invest in the integrity of our food.
We go the extra mile to streamline processes, innovate where we need to and give our employees the tools and skills to execute their jobs quickly and with the utmost care and consistency.
Our food is our gift to customers, and our customers deserve freshness, nutrition and mouthwatering deliciousness.
If you like improving process quality and efficiency, love food and want to be part of our mission, please apply!
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR PASSIONATE, CREATIVE AND MOTIVATED INDIVIDUALS.
Positions open : FOH PERSONNEL, GUARDE-MANGER PERSONNEL, MANAGEMENT POSITIONS OPEN.
IF YOU HAVE :
Excellent interpersonal communication (both verbally and written) and leadership.
Ability to prioritize multiple tasks while staying organized
Highly motivation, take initiative, ownership dedication
Quantitative, incredible customer service, and passion for food
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing results as needed
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/Information/tools
- Meet personal/team targets
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Assist with customers with placement of orders, menu items description, suggestions.
- Place or cancel orders
- Answer questions about menu items
- Act as the company gatekeeper
- Work with guest manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
WE REQUIRE :
- Proven customer support experience
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- ServSafe/Allergen certification Preferred
WE OFFER : Competitive Compensation, Health and Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Product Discount.
Posted 30+ days ago