Restaurant General Manager
- Boston, MA
- Job Type
- Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
We are recruiting a General Manager with a minimum of 3 years of experience in the restaurant industry working in a management role. Candidates should have excellent leadership skills and are focused on customer service and a creating quality workplace environment.
- Scheduling staff, deliveries etc.
- Hire, train and develop staff
- Achieve optimal performance from employees by communicating and role modeling job duties and customers service
- Support the operations team with maintaining financial records including cash control process, P&L’s and dashboards
- Maintain a clean and sanitary FOH and BOH ensuring customers have a pleasant experience. Food presentation, customer greetings, lighting, background music as well as interior and exterior of the building are all inclusive to a great customer experience!
- Maintain a safe, secure and healthy environment by following all safety and sanitation standards and procedures
- Oversee see all staff and supervisors
- Oversee inventory and weekly orders to vendors
- Run staff meetings ensuring good communication between departments
- Minimum of 3 years in a management role in the Food Service industry
- Incredible leadership skills and customer service
- General knowledge of food, including allergens, sourcing, seasons etc.
- Ability to organize and inspire a team towards a common goal
- Knowledge of inventory, scheduling, process improvement, Safe-Serv certification
- Degree preferred, but not required
- Bilingual, Spanish is a plus!
- Aptitude for food and restaurant execution
- Must Hold a Valid Driver License
- Competitive Compensation, Health and Visual Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Product Discount
Posted 26 days ago