- Columbia, MD 21044
- Job Type
- Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Work with purchasing and pricing teams to insure SFT and season tickets portfolio is ‘actively maintained’. Collaborate with CEO on all new purchases and changes in portfolio. Lead efforts to research and purchase inventory for concerts / theater tickets. Help to insure that departmental coverage is adequate at all times. Work closely with all departments to insure there is a spirit of teamwork with all processes / interfaces.
- Price inventory using programs, historical information and industry knowledge.
- Monitor and analyze results, and if needed, implement process changes / improvements.
- Coordinate special projects with other managers and staff.
- Promote spirit of teamwork and professionalism to get the job done.
- Provide tools and training to staff that promotes success as individuals as well as a team.
- In the spirit of continuous improvement, establish purchasing standards and service metrics.
- Ability to price tickets in a secondary market.
- Bachelor's Degree required. Major in Sports Administration, or Marketing preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience working in in a collaborative professional environment. Experience with collegiate and/or professional sports team sales preferred.
- Superior communication skills, collaborative with strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Results oriented leader with proven ability to motivate people and maximize revenue production.
- Must be enthusiastic, creative and able to think both strategically and tactically.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, high paced environment.
- Highest level of personal and professional integrity and ethics
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working with CRM systems such as ACT, Goldmine, a plus.
- Willingness to work a flexible work schedule.
- High performer
- Quality focus
- Problem solving
- Strong analytical skills
- Information retention
- Skilled multi-tasking
- Casual business environment
- 75% stationary
- 25% mobile
- 100% visual acuity
- 100% hearing acuity
- 100% verbal/oration acuity
- 100% written acuity
- 50% manual dexterity
- 15% lifting of 25 lbs. or less
- 25% bending, twisting, reaching
- 50% repetitive motion
Do you like doing SUDOKU? And if so, how often do you do them a week?
Posted 11 months ago
- Accounting Internship
Columbia, MD 21046 • Internship • Salary: $12.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Accounts Receivable Specialist
Columbia, MD 21046 • Full-time • Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Full Stack Developer/ Senior Developer
Columbia, MD 21046 • Full-time • Salary: $110,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year
- Ticket Fulfillment/Inventory Specialist
10270 Old Columbia Road, Columbia, MD 21046 • Full-time • Salary: $14.00 to $17.00 /hour