Full Stack Developer/ Senior Developer
- Columbia, MD 21046
- Job Type
- Salary: $110,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year
As a member of the leadership team, the Senior Developer will report to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO). The Senior Developer will assist the CTO in overseeing product development including StageFront’s best-in-class technology platform, as well as the development of new technology initiatives. The Senior Developer will help assist product development, platform development, innovation labs, and technical product management. The Senior Developer will also be tasked with coaching and mentoring the IT team and will continue to develop internal talent.
- Assist the CTO with the company’s strategic direction, development and future IT growth.
- Conceives, designs, prototypes, and tests new methods, algorithms, and models.
- Helps to define architecture requirements and performance standards to exceed internal and external specifications.
- Identifies and directs resolution of complex hardware/software interface issues.
- Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storagecapacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
- Prepares reports on analyses, findings, and project progress, and presents results to management and/or customer personnel.
- Serves as the primary customer interface to resolve problems and ensure requirements are met on a timely basis.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced software engineers.
- Serves as a technical team or task leader.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Provide leadership to department heads in a fashion that supports the company’s culture, mission and values.
- Conducts research and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation.
- Develop technology staff, assist in hiring new positions as required
- BA/BS degree in technology, computer science, engineering or related technical discipline.
- 8+ years’ experience in hands-on development and application design in the delivery of software products, 3+ years in an architect position in previous large-scale software development projects
- Exceptional knowledge of software development methodologies and processes
- Possess a track record that includes the design and release of high-quality, high-performance enterprise software products/applications
- Strong time management, analytical problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Possess skills in the following technological areas: JSON REST API2.0, Web Services, XML, XSL, HTML/DHTML and HTTP; as well as relational database design and OLAP
- Experience working and building in a cloud environment.
- High performer
- Quality focus
- Problem solving
- Market Knowledge
- Superior written & verbal communication skills
- Information analysis
- Skilled multi-tasking
Posted 10 days ago
- Accounting Internship
Columbia, MD 21046 • Internship • Salary: $12.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Accounts Receivable Specialist
Columbia, MD 21046 • Full-time • Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Ticket Fulfillment/Inventory Specialist
10270 Old Columbia Road, Columbia, MD 21046 • Full-time • Salary: $14.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Pricing Analyst
Columbia, MD 21044 • Full-time • Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year