- Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Stepping Stone Chile Development Center is looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic individual to join our team. We strive to provide an educational, fun, engaging, and diverse experience for our children.
The Daycare Worker will be responsible for the following:
- Taking care of children and perform daily routine
- Provide supervision and guidance of daily activities, field trips and special activities
- Provide opportunities for creative expression through mediums of art, dramatic play and music
- Knowledge of licensing regulations and accreditation standards, establish guidelines of behavior
- Assisting Director with paperwork as well as mild office duties ( answer phones, respond to emails and inquiries from parents)
- Mild cleaning duties for room -Contacting and communicating with parents and guardians Creating programming for children
- Stimulate a love of learning through academic, artistic and athletic routes
- Boost a child’s self-esteem There is always opportunities to move up within the daycare for the right individual.
- Registered with College of ECE’s (Level 1, Level 2, & Level 3)
- Have either a college diploma or university degree in Early Childhood Education
- Criminal Record Check
- First Aid and CPR Level C
- Love Working with Children
- Team Player
- Strong Classroom Presence
We look forward to meeting you!
Posted 15 months ago