- Calgary, AB
- Job Type
Start Date: Immediately Terms: To be negotiated
Symend was founded on the vision of improving the customer experience of collections for those stuck in the cycle of debt. We believe that there is a better way for telecommunications, utilities and financial institutions to engage with their customers to resolve outstanding account balances. Our data-driven technology platform is combined with campaign methodology that is rooted in behavioural science to achieve powerful results for our clients. Most importantly, we’re determined to bring hope and dignity to those on the other end of the collections conversation.
We’re an early-stage entrepreneurial company that is well suited to those who are deeply passionate about contributing to building a product from the ground-up and shaping the direction of the debt collection industry.
Since starting our journey a year ago, we have made significant progress and achieved significant traction with major enterprise clients in the banking and telecommunication sector. We are now partnered with some of the top VCs in Canada with the aim of scaling quickly and becoming a leader in customer engagement and treatment and a major force for positive disruption in 2018!
The Role: Are you up for the challenge?
Symend is seeking an Affiliate Marketer to manage the company’s external and internal affiliate programs through all phases, including brainstorming, launch, maintaining, trafficking, marketing, reporting, optimization and analysis. The Affiliate Marketer is responsible for identifying, evaluating and recruiting new affiliates to increase program distribution and interfacing with internal marketing and other team members to develop and implement marketing strategies and drive results.
Familiarity with affiliate marketing networks and search engine marketing; proven record in negotiation and management of online media campaigns; knowledge in ad-serving technologies, experience in campaign management; excellent time management and project management skills; strong organizational, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills, and the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and work well independently and in a team setting.
- Help grow revenue and affiliate marketing activity
- Deliver weekly progress, commission and activity reports for all affiliate partners
- Stay up to date with the latest affiliate marketing trends
- Work with the Marketing Manager to deploy and optimize campaigns through the affiliate marketing channel
- Ensure all ROI and sales targets are met through the affiliate channels and partnerships
- Ensuring all email campaigns comply with current email best practice in the industry
- Analysis of current email marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement
- Managing trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximize recoveries
- Carrying out segmentation of the database and implementing remarketing strategies
- A/B Testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective reach
- MVT Testing on email marketing campaigns
- Tracking and reporting on email campaigns in order to guide improvements
- Reporting to the marketing director on sales revenues generated through email marketing campaigns
- Extremely analytical and be able to translate complex data into actionable and profitable marketing plans
- At least two years of experience within the affiliates industry
- Strong knowledge of affiliate platforms and programs
- Good working knowledge of major analytics programs like Google Analytics
- Knowledge of subscription-based acquisition marketing would be a bonus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – including presenting and reporting
- Strong people and partnership management skills
- Strong Excel and numerical skills
- A good understanding of the whole digital marketing mix
- A good working knowledge of the latest affiliate marketing and online partnerships trends
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Degree in engineering, marketing, or mathematics.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a marketing role
- Collections industry experience an asset
To apply for this position, please e-mail your resume and cover letter with the Subject Line: “Affiliate Marketer”. Apply early as position may be filled prior to deadline.
No phone calls please, only those candidates selected to move forward will be contacted.
Posted 24 days ago