Client Success Coordinator
- Calgary, AB
- Job Type
Client Success Coordinator
Start Date: Immediately Terms: Permanent FT
Deadline: April 1, 2018
Symend was founded on the vision of improving the customer experience of collections for those stuck in the cycle of debt. We believe that there is a better way for telecommunications, utilities and financial institutions to engage with their customers to resolve outstanding account balances. Our data-driven technology platform is combined with campaign methodology that is rooted in behavioural science to achieve powerful results for our clients. Most importantly, we’re determined to bring hope and dignity to those on the other end of the collections conversation.
We’re an early-stage entrepreneurial company that is well suited to those who are deeply passionate about contributing to building a product from the ground-up and shaping the direction of the debt collection industry.
Since starting our journey, a year ago, we have made significant progress and achieved significant traction with major enterprise clients in the banking and telecommunication sector. We are now partnered with some of the top VCs in Canada with the aim of scaling quickly and becoming a leader in customer engagement and treatment and a major force for positive disruption in 2018!
The Role: Are you up for the challenge?
Are you excited about working in a fast-paced environment, alongside a team responsible for driving the growth of an up-and-coming technology company in Alberta? Do you have a meticulous attention to detail, while meeting tight deadlines? Are you energized by delivering exceptional client service and doing what it takes to ensure a client becomes a raving advocate for product and customer service? We’re building the Client Success business unit at Symend from the ground up. Be a part of a team that is defining a client success blueprint and culture to delivery world class service and bottom line results for our clients!
Symend is looking for a dedicated, tenacious, Client Success Coordinator with a proven track record of nurturing client relationships. The position is full time with a competitive salary and benefits included.
Duties: How will you contribute to our team?
Client Delivery & Operations
- Collaborate with Symend’s Client Success and Technology teams to ensure Symend clients experience the value of our solution rapidly
- Work with strategists and data analysts to develop digital communications campaign tactics and strategies to maximize repayment of debt for our clients’ customer base
- Configure campaigns on Symend technology platform and provide ongoing coordination of campaign activities
- Work with project teams to assess campaign performance and identify opportunities to improve results
- Create campaign performance reports for Symend clients
- Train customers to use the Symend platform
- Handle customer support and trouble shoot issues
- Provide feedback on Symend’s product and service delivery to improve our solution
- Maintain strong clients relations while monitoring and managing activities to support client needs
- Collaborate on and support a broad range of day-to-day activities and company projects
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Management
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development and service delivery
- Proven experience in collaborating with and/or managing project teams working cross-functionally within an organization
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing digital marketing campaigns
- Experience with Email Marketing software such as MailChimp
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint) with exceptional Excel skills
- Valid drivers license
To apply for this position, please e-mail your resume and cover letter with the Subject Line: “Client Success Coordinator Position”. Apply early as position may be filled prior to deadline.
No phone calls please, only those candidates selected to move forward will be contacted.
Posted 6 days ago