Certified Medical Assitant
- Fredericksburg, VA
- Job Type
Dermatology Practice Looking For a Great Medical Assistant To Join Our Team!
Medical Assistants assist dermatologists in all aspects of the medical practice, and they're often the first point of clinical contact for patients in the office. We are seeking a medical assistant who enjoys interacting with people, have an eye for detail, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment. Strong interpersonal skills are an asset.
Only qualified candidates will be considered- Please apply only if you have the following.
- 2+ years RECENT experience as a Medical Assistant
- Dermatology experience is preferred, but not required
- Certified or Registered preferred
- Strong Clinical Skills; Rooming Patients, Vitals, Injections, Phlebotomy a plus
- Strong communication skills and patient friendly personality is a must
- Medical Assistant must be able to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service, communication skills and general etiquette
- Ability to understand patient's needs and concerns
- Qualified candidates must have recent experience working in a dermatology practice or with dermatology.
- Email your resume today for immediate consideration!
- Must be timely on arrival, organized, and ready to start the day
About Our Practice:
Our mission is to provide the best quality healthcare with the greatest patient satisfaction. Coupled with this mission, our core values of Caring, Excellence, Teamwork, and Comprehensive Care are at the heart of our team members' actions every day.
Immediate Opening, Monday through Friday 8:15 to 5:00
Posted 30+ days ago