Hiring for full time, part time, and fee for service hours!
Explore working for an organization that improves the quality of life for its staff and clients.
Benefits available for full and part time employees working at least 17.5 hours per week, including medical, dental, life, LTD insurance, vacation and sick time, 9 holidays, 2 floating holidays, 401k.
Learn more about The Kent Center and the work we do by visiting our website, www.thekentcenter.org or our Facebook page!
- Director of Housing & Homeless Services
Providence, RI • Full-time
- Peer Recovery Specialist - Assertive Community Treatment Team
Warwick, RI • Part-time
- Case Manager - Assertive Community Treatment Team
Warwick, RI • Full-time • Salary: $13.50 to $19.24 /hour
- Health Information Supervisor/Privacy Officer
Warwick, RI • Full-time • Salary: $42,400.00 to $60,200.00 /year
- Per Diem Driver
- Youth Behavior Specialist
Warwick, RI • Full-time