Cutting Machine Operator
- Teutopolis, IL 62467
- Job Type
For more than 35 years Three Z Printing has been a leading print provider to the publishing industry, specializing in inserts, direct mail and ads. Our customers rely on us to provide high quality printing, personal service, affordable pricing, and fast, efficient delivery.
We would like for you to join our team!
The cutting machine operator performs print jobs and sets up, maintains, and operates the cutting equipment used to produce the job.
- Production of quality finishing using our specified equipment
- Responsible for accuracy of a job
- Ability to meet and exceed quality expectations
- Ability to solve problems that require analysis based on precedent
- Ability to perform duties in highly interruptive conditions and under time constraints
- Ability to interpret instructions, methods and processes
- We Prefer Work Ethic Over Experience
- Basic Computer Skills
- Pays attention to detail and is driven to success
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Production environment daily
- Overtime as required
- Production attire
Posted 6 months ago