Maintenance Electrican Technician
- Teutopolis, IL 62467
- Job Type
For more than 35 years Three Z Printing has been a leading print provider to the publishing industry, specializing in inserts, direct mail and ads. Our customers rely on us to provide high quality printing, personal service, affordable pricing, and fast, efficient delivery.
We would like for you to join our team! We currently have an opening on second or third shift for a Maintenance Electrician Technician in our press room preferably with printing production background.
Maintenance Electrician Technician is responsible for diagnosing and repairing issues with electrical equipment. They use diagnostic tools to find the root cause of an issue and also have an expert knowledge of electricity, as well as an aptitude for working with their hands. Performs work involving troubleshooting, repair, installation, calibration, and maintenance to keep machines and mechanical equipment in repair and good working order.
- Perform electrical/mechanical maintenance of production equipment.
- Perform electrical/mechanical troubleshooting, calibrating, and repairs in response to equipment error or failure.
- Repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operation manuals and manufacturer’s specifications, using hand tools and precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Log and maintain inventory records of machine parts, tools and maintenance supplies.
- Log and maintain preventative maintenance and maintenance request records.
- Understanding of electrical schematics
- Demonstrated experience in mechanical, electrical and preventative maintenance systems
- Ability to adapt to old and new equipment
- Ability to interpret instructions, methods and processes
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- We Prefer Work Ethic Over Experience
- Use of Voltmeter (voltages range from 5vdc to 500vac)
- Computer knowledge from open frame chassis, Win NT, XP
- PLC Programming knowledge and DC Controls
- Working knowledge of DC Drives and controls
- 3+ yrs work experience in print/packaging manufacturer industry
- Production environment daily
- Overtime as required
- Production attire
Job Type: Full-time
Posted 25 days ago