- 3603 East University Drive, Denton, TX
- Job Type
- Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour
Titan Fence is currently seeking an experienced Welder/ Fabricator to become a part of our team. Primary function will be building/fabricating fence panels and gates in house.
Requirements, Education, and Experience:
- Welder must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Vocational Training is a plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Must have at least 2 years of welding experience.
- Weld metal parts using Mig, Tig, and stick welding processes.
- Welding, positioning, aligning, and fitting parts for the formation of complete fencing panels.
- Operate fabricating machines such as rolls, shears, flame cutters, torch, and plasma cutting.
- Work from process sheets, blueprints or other written/verbal instructions given by supervisor to perform production tasks.
- Maneuver large, awkward, or heavy parts manually.
- Inspect welds throughout process and use grinding tools when necessary.
- Maintain machine and work area in a clean and safe manner.
- Check and inspect operation against predetermined tolerances.
- Performs all work in accordance with company safety procedures and in line with OSHA requirements
- Work in other areas or departments as assigned.
- Delivery & pickup fence panels to powder coater.
- Secure load on truck without any shifting or damaging of fence product.
- Must be able to operate forklift
Physical Requirements :
- Must be able to stand on your feet and lift and or move up to 50Ibs
- Work outside in hot and humid conditions
- Must be able to work without blue prints
- Mechanical experience a plus
- Need to follow instructions well
- Work well with others
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated
- Have reliable/dependable work ethic
Protective clothing/equipment requirement:
- Requires the use of safety glasses and shoes, welding helmet, grinding shield, tight-fitting clothing without tears, hearing protection and gloves.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Medical/ Dental Benefits
Posted 30+ days ago