- 3603 East University Drive, Denton, TX
- Job Type
- Salary: $10.00 to $14.00 /hour
Titan Fence is currently seeking an experienced Welder helper to become a part of our team. Primary function will be assisting welders while they are building/fabricating fence panels and gates in house.
Requirements, Education, and Experience:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Vocational Training is a plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- 1+ years work experience, preferably in an outdoor labor type position
- Manual Labor
- Grind and clean up welds
- Lifts, moves and holds, or clamps work pieces to table, into jigs, or into position as directed, manually or by using hoist, pry bars, wrenches, hammer, and wedges.
- Cleans workpieces to remove impurities, such as slag, rust, and grease, using wire brush, portable grinder, and hand scraper.
- Loading and unloading material
- Prepping and painting fence panels
- Inventory counting
- Keep yard cleaned up
- General yard facility maintenance and upkeep
- Must be able to operate forklift
- Delivery & pickup fence panels to powder coater.
- Secure load on truck without any shifting or damaging of fence product.
- Maintain machine and work area in a clean and safe manner.
- Occasionally deliver material to welders
- Will operate company pickup truck and other equipment.
- Performs all work in accordance with company safety procedures and in line with OSHA requirements
- Work in other areas or departments as assigned.
Physical Requirements :
- Must be able to stand on your feet and lift and or move up to 50Ibs
- Work outside in hot and humid conditions
- Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions
- Need to follow instructions well
- Work well with others
- Welding experience a plus
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated
- Have reliable/dependable work ethic
Protective clothing/equipment requirement:
- Requires the use of safety glasses and shoes, welding helmet, grinding shield, tight-fitting clothing without tears, hearing protection and gloves.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Medical/ Dental Benefits
Posted 16 days ago