- 301 U.S. 377, Cross Roads, TX
- Job Type
- Salary: $40,000.00 /year
Titan Fence is hiring for a Construction Supervisor in field management to coordinate and monitor fieldwork performed by crews.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Construction Supervisor must have a minimum high school diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience scheduling.
- Must have at least 4 years of experience in construction management.
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Knowledgeable in scheduling and logistics in construction industry.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once with no decline in quality control
- Experience in fencing a plus
- Bilingual strongly preferred
- Construction Supervisor must have the ability to lift 50 pounds and work outside in hot and humid conditions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Construction Supervisor will be responsible for scheduling and managing the logistics of fence/work orders.
- Coordinate material orders and deliveries.
- Communicates with the office staff regarding the status of work orders and gives an estimate of completion dates.
- Oversee subcontractors and vendors to ensure quality standards are met.
- Ensure safety guidelines are followed on all job sites
- Competitive hourly rate
- Holiday and Paid Time Off
- Work truck and company phone provided
Posted 10 days ago