Real Estate Marketing Administrator
- Pikesville, MD
- Job Type
Salary: $40,000 - $45,000 with opportunities for substantial bonuses, career advancement and Keller William Realty profit share
Are you hungry for an opportunity that will provide you with coaching, mentoring, and massive growth potential? Are you seeking a special company with a strong culture of passionate achievers? Are you ready to take your career to the next level with driven professionals who are constantly raising the bar?
If you said yes, yes, and yes - keep reading!
The Beliveau Group is one of the top 3 teams in Baltimore County, and ranks in the top 1% of real estate teams in the nation. Our team members are driven, passionate, accountable, results-oriented, and life-long learners. We are a team of BOLD LEADERS who provide exceptional service to our clients, team mates and our agents.
The Real Estate Marketing Administrator is the key point of contact for every TBG buyer and seller. We're looking for someone well organized, positive, proactive, creative, detail-oriented and customer service focused. This position manages the listing process for home sellers from their initial contact with the team and throughout their selling experience offering our clients a first class experience in real estate!
- Prepare all listing materials: Listing Agreement, comparative market analysis, research old multiple listing service (MLS) listings, list on MRIS, etc.
- Coordinate with sellers for property photos, schedule staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lockbox, and marketing activities.
- Obtain feedback from showings and answer questions from realtors.
- Provide checklist to clients tracking the progress of their due dates through closing.
- Create marketing brochures, social media postings for property.
- Answer client calls and direct to appropriate team members for service.
- Participate in client call initiatives for event invitations, testimonial requests, etc.
- Assist team members with setting up fun client events.
This is the ideal position for someone who is driven, creative, results-oriented, and ready to take his or her career to exciting new heights.
- An attitude of ownership and capacity to handle a large amount of responsibility
- A track record in some form for coordinating and managing details
- Strong skill set with Office Suite, Google Apps, Facebook, and any type of graphic design software/app
- Major pluses: comfort and ease with Photoshop, InDesign, Instagram, and/or copywriting
Real estate industry experience or a real estate license is a plus, but not required.
Connect with us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BeliveauGroup.
Learn more about us at www.TheBeliveauGroup.com.
Posted 30+ days ago