- Atlanta, GA 30309
- Job Type
Truck IT, LLC ("Truck IT"), (Headquartered in Midtown @ the new and upscale We Work building), is focused on revolutionizing construction logistics for both customers (e.g., contractors, quarries) and haulers through our proprietary mobile and web applications. We’ve beenrecognized as one of BuiltWorlds"45 companies & technologies paving the future in IoT and connected jobsites"... coming in at #15 and the only company based in Atlanta. Our goal is to become the next $1 billion Tech Services company headquartered in ATL and we need to add a Business Manager to move closer to that goal.
This opportunity is ideal for those who are true problem solvers, champions of customer success, and are highly skilled at managing billing and payment challenges with a service mindset. As the Business Manager, you will be reporting to the COO and partner directly with our customers and service providers to support our greater accounting function. You will be responsible for accurate preparation, delivery of customer invoices, verification of billing and credit & collections analysis. You will be expertly leverage innovative technology while utilizing Excel, a CRM, proprietary technology and accounting software.
- Foster an efficient and productive working relationship with customers and haulers
- Provide to and collect necessary information for new customers and haulers
- Verify credit worthiness of new clients
- Create and maintain documentation of billing policies, procedures and guidelines to also include identifying inefficiencies and process improvements
- Ownership of the customer invoicing process by overseeing the compilation of data and preparation of invoices
- Perform Contract and pre-signature reviews
- Work closely with the sales operations team and help assure sales workflow to invoices is accurate
- Ensure timely resolution of any internal and external inquiries of billing and payment issues
- Oversee the weekly/monthly billing functions, reconciliation along with the end-of-month Accounts Receivable close and credit & collections analysis
- Prepare semi-monthly aging for Leadership team
- Assist with financial audits including; reconciliations, support documentation, and reporting for our external CPA firm
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree or relevant experience in Accounting
- Prefer a mixture of 1-3 years of accounting/finance, administrative or customer service experience, in a fast-paced, growing company
- Minimum of 1yr of Accounts Receivable experience
- High customer service orientation – strong interpersonal and communication skills, driven to deliver exceptional results
- Self-motivated – takes initiative, able to work with limited direction and supervision at time's
- A high degree of personal motivation, accountability, a desire to make an immediate contribution, and possession of a distinct sense of urgency
- A sense of humor. Seriously.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Location, Location, Location - 1372 Peachtree is three floors of awesome office space in a brand-new WeWork building in Midtown Atlanta, which is conveniently located across from the Midtown Arts Marta Station
- Competitive pay with an enormous opportunity for professional growth and income
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision and Commuter
- You will become an integral part of a winning team surrounded by bright teammates Supportive leadership that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance
- Small company culture where everyone’s contribution matters and is valued
- Ability to participate in a constant offering and variety of lunch and learns along with departmental cross training
- Casual work environment and team outings
- Experience joining a company at a high-growth, inflection point and being a part of building something special
So, what's next? Apply now, talk to us and come see how this all comes alive.
Posted 18 days ago