Cook / Back of House Staff - NEW garden/courtyard cafe
- Costa Mesa, CA
- Job Type
- Salary: $12.00 /hour
NEW garden-fresh cafe in Costa Mesa, CA looking for quick, reliable, experienced team players with a passion for fresh, beautiful, real food. Create soups, salads, sandwiches and more with ingredients fresh from our gardens and local farms. Seasonal, garden-driven menu will change frequently so this is a job that, like our food, will always be fresh! Creativity is encouraged.
We are a "mom & pop shop" so you'll be working alongside the owner/operators on a daily basis. We have a small, "low impact" kitchen (no fryers, no grills) where we have to work quickly, efficiently, and closely -- so we better like each other!
- Prep & cook fresh, local ingredients
- Assist Chef, and work independently
- Assemble & plate beautiful sandwiches and salads
- Cook & plate farm-fresh breakfasts
- Expedite with speed and accuracy
- Organize and manage inventory
- Maintain safe and clean kitchen
- Participate in creating a positive work environment with teamwork & communication
- Give customers the very best, every day in every way
Breakfast & Lunch shifts available, Monday thru Friday.
If you love real food and real people, we'd love to talk.
About Verde Kitchen:
Verde Kitchen is a brand new garden cafe in the ground-floor lobby of the 575 building at The MET in Costa Mesa. The cornerstone of the new expansive, multi-use courtyard which features our organic gardens, outdoor lounges, game courts, walking paths, event lawn, and a food truck runway, our dining area opens out onto an expansive patio and is designed to create a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere to escape a hectic workday.
Posted 30+ days ago