- San Francisco, CA
- Job Type
We're a group of down-to-earth, hardworking SEOs delivering top-notch services and looking for long-term team members to join our mission. We're an extremely agile team handling a large portfolio of clientele. We love what we do and are actively seeking passionate, dedicated people to help us grow exponentially.
Our company culture values autonomy, trust, and work ethic. We’re seeking an Account Manager that can operate in a culture that does not micromanage but requires a high level of attention to detail.
Our ideal account manager has experience in digital marketing with an emphasis on SEO. However, this isn’t a required skill set. We’re ultimately looking for someone who is teachable, organized and a stellar communicator.
Strong consideration will be given to candidates with experience communicating regularly with clients and working successfully in a team. Our Account Manager will work closely with, and receive direction from, the Director of Accounts and the Director of SEO.
Summary of Duties
- Take ownership of service execution and relationship management for a select list of clients.
- Monitor and manage the daily progress of campaign details, including strategy implementation, copywriting, budgets, and reporting.
- Act as a subject matter expert in all aspects of SEO for client questions and feedback.
- Work as a member of the team to help grow the organization and discover new leads.
- Oversee project management software and other client/internal communication channels.
- Organize meetings with clients on a bi-monthly to monthly basis to review campaign progress, answer questions, provide feedback.
- Provide extensive reporting to clients about their campaigns.
- Advocate for the needs of the client to ensure that they receive the best possible experience
- Willingness to learn, make mistakes, and be humble
- Hunger to grow professionally and personally
- Commitment to a transparent culture of performance and failure
- The desire to become a true subject matter expert in SEO account management
- Ability to work extremely hard and extremely positively within a small team
- Escape the tech-startup rat race
- Large potential for internal upward mobility
- Work on a small team doing legitimately good work
To apply, please send a current resume and a cover letter explaining your interest.
Posted 26 days ago