- Fredericton, NB
- Job Type
Looking for a full time live-in caregiver for an elderly couple with medical conditions. Must provide supervision and care while overseeing their activities of daily living.
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Over see medication for both clients
- Provide transportation for clients (Driving)
- Launder clothing and linens
- Housework including: Washing floors, cleaning counters, Vacuum etc.
- Attend doctors appointments
- Oversee personal care and the daily routine of clients
- Assist with blood sugar monitoring for client with Diabetes
- Travel with clients to Florida and Toronto
- 2 Years of experience working with the elderly
- Must read, write and communicate in English
- Have a valid drivers license
- Valid Frist Aid & CPR certificates
- PSW an asset
- Be able to travel within the United States and Canada
- Valid Passport
- Kind and Caring
- Client focused
- Team player
*Must provide a criminal background check prior to employment.
Posted 6 months ago