Vidigami Account Executive
- New England, ME
- Job Type
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Account Executive with experience selling software solutions within the K-12 Education sector. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the full sales cycle, from lead to close, and must love the thrill of the hunt. They will also help internal teams continue to innovate by sharing knowledge of client challenges, marketing ideas, and product improvements.
What you’ll be doing:
- Qualifying, pursuing and closing sales opportunities within the education market
- Exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Using/maintaining internal sales tools (Infusionsoft) for CRM and pipeline management
- Engaging with your manager and team members in complex sales scenarios
What we’ll want you to have:
- 2+ years of software solution (SaaS) sales experience or educational sales experience
- Understanding of sales methodologies (i.e. value selling, target account selling, solutions selling, strategic selling)
- Proven history of consistent over-quota achievement of sales goals in the Education sector
- Ability to thrive in a competitive environment and to adapt to change easily
- Demonstrated success in client relationship management
- A bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience selling/implementing in independent school market a plus
- Additional skills might require a combination of previous experience working/selling to the non-profit community or working in an educational or school-affiliated organization.
Why you’ll want to come work here:
- Competitive compensation, uncapped commission, recurring revenue.
- The chance to get in on the ground floor and help build the company.
- Great team and supportive environment.
- Work from home, ideally in the Boston suburbs, Connecticut coastline or New York Metro.
- Work independently. Achieve great results.
Vidigami provides the best place for storing and sharing school memories. Our photo management and self-publishing (including school yearbook) software provides a crowd-sourcing platform for the collection and organization of photos and videos that are taken throughout the year by the staff, students, families, and teachers who are all working together to showcase and celebrate student achievements and the school experience. We empower schools to leverage photos for communications, create personalized keepsakes, produce valued yearbooks and build community among current families and future alums. Our schools are progressive in adopting technologies that advance learning and teaching and they value the importance of parental involvement, communications, and community. We are passionate about families, kids, and learning and are inspired to build a connected community that cherishes all the great things that happen there!
Location: Telecommute New England /Atlantic
Position term: Full time
Language required: English
Benefits: Extended medical and dental
Posted 30+ days ago