Digitization Specialist - Print
- Job Type
Digitization Specialist - Print, Watershed Project Management — Doha
- Please attach your C.V showing all your past relevant experience in Digitization and list all your Project with all the relevant details.
- Specify your current salary and expected salary
Absolutely NO phone calls shall be entertained. If you don’t hear from us in 90 days, consider that your CV was not shortlisted. For more information please visit our website: http://www.watershedpm.com/wpm/career/
Digitization Specialist Qualification Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Science or related field
- Minimum two years’ experience working in professional digitization projects.
- Knowledge in digitization and digitization workflow management solutions.
- Experienced in handling rare and fragile manuscripts, books, etc.
- Experience in working on digitization scanners such as Zeutschel, Phase One Imaging, I2S, and Qidenus.
- Experience in software such as Adobe Photoshop, PDF creation tools, Abby Fine Reader, XML, Automatic Reader Sakhr, NovoVerus, ACDSee, ScanFix and others.
- Collection Care: Classify the document according to its binding, paper status, paper size, opening angle and many other factors.
- Ability to take the correct decision regarding the Tools (Photoshop, ACDsee, and Scan Fix) and Techniques (Image format, DPI, Compression technique, Bit depth or required color mode)
- Achieving the required accurate production rates.
- Handling Material Diversity (Books, Slides, Newspapers, Manuscripts, Maps, Audio-Visual, Photographs in Glass Plates, Photographs in albums, Microfilms and Others)
Contract Duration: 1 Year (with possibility of 1 year renewal)
About Watershed Project Management : Watershed Project Management provides Management Consulting Services to its clients in the GCC region. This project is with our Client.
Posted 30+ days ago