Subcontractor – Window, Door and Siding Installer
- Silver Lake, KS
- Job Type
Position – Subcontractor – Window, Door and Siding Installer
Location – Silver Lake, KS
ABOUT THE JOB
Window Design Company is looking for subcontractors to install siding, windows and doors.
The scope of work would include, but not limited too;
- Installing various types of Siding
- Installing Windows and Doors.
- Wrapping and Installing trim and other woodwork around Doors and Windows.
Job Duties May Include:
- Installations of Doors and Windows
- Installation of siding *various types including vinyl, smart siding, metal siding and cedar siding.
- Painting Doors, and Trim.
- Maintaining a crew to meet the demands of the scope of work.
- Maintaining adequate transportation for the jobs assigned IE: Trailer, Truck Etc.
- Recognizes safety hazards and performs all tasks in a safe manner by adhering to work practices outlined in the company’s Safety Manual.
- Knows the basic use and care of hand tools, shop tools and equipment.
- Follow instructions accurately.
- Analyze situations accurately and adopt an appropriate course of action.
- Perform a variety of complicated tasks.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Willing to autonomously and be self-directed.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude.
- 5 years or more of equivalent construction experience.
- 3 year or more of managing a crew.
- Skills to multitask and keep up in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time, as well as climb, kneel, bend, squat, sit and twist frequently.
Job Type : Subcontractor
- High School Diploma or GED
Required License or Certification:
- Valid Driver's License
- General Liability Certificate
- Workman’s Compensation Certificate
Posted 10 months ago