Social Media Influencer (Internship)
- Reno, NV
- Job Type
This is currently an unpaid internship.
Are you a creative individual with a passion for connecting with people in the digital media space?
Do you enjoy communicating a company's brand in a positive, authentic way that will attract today's modern, hyper-connected buyers?
Are you the person that your friends come to for new ideas?
The Wyred [Insights] mentorship program might be the right place for you to launch your future.
Let us show you why this is more than just an internship; Wyred [Insights] can give you the real-world experience you need to build your portfolio and kick-start your career while being part of a cohesive tech community.
By collaborating with a group of mentors and different departments on real world projects, you will build your resume while making an impact.
We emphasize working with young individuals who have the desire to learn, passion for what they do, initiative, and the desire to actively contribute others. Our company culture is based on cooperation, openness, respect, and empathy.
This internship is designed to be an interactive and educational experience for students with a passion for all things digital marketing.
As an influencer, you will contribute to the success of both our clients’ and our own brand by creating and sharing content through social media. We will work closely with you to provide the skills and knowledge to execute successful online marketing campaigns.
- Produce unique & innovative content on various social platforms to create awareness for our brands
- Topics may include (but not limited to): Technology, The Web and Internet, Design, Consultation, Development, Sports, Travel, Health Topics, Hawaiian Shave Ice, and more! There is never a boring day with the plethora of industries our clients are in.
- Use design software such as Photoshop to create material
- Attend scheduled conference calls & training to learn marketing techniques, trends, and more about being an influencer
- Develop online marketing strategies, learn digital design as well as being introduced to new social media platforms
- Work independently and partially remotely from supervisors
- Offer creative insight to projects and demonstrate an eagerness to learn
- Stay focused, organized and meet deadlines
- Submit reports of marketing efforts
- Able to dedicate 10 hours a week to the internship
- Must be heavily active on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and more
- Outgoing personality with strong verbal written communication skills
- Creative mindset
- Prior music industry or social media marketing experience is a plus
- Campus involvement another plus (ie: Teams, Sororities, Fraternities, College Radio Station, Clubs)
PERKS OF BEING IN THE WYRED MENTORSHIP PROGRAM:
- A great opportunity to gain experience and get your foot in the door of the marketing industry
- Q&A's with industry professionals
- Grow your social following
- Hands-on marketing experience, resume building advice career advice from industry professionals
- & more!
Learn more at:
Posted 26 days ago